while waiting for the trolley at Mission Valley:
- homeless asian dude: Hey, you have thick legs. Let me compare mine.
- me: Umm, okay..
- homeless asian dude: (pulls up his pants) Mine's pretty thick too, don't you think?
- me: Uhh, not really.
- homeless asian dude: really? Hey, did you go to Montgomery High School?
- me: No.
- homeless asian dude: Lincoln? East Lake?
- me: No.
- homeless asian dude: Where then?
- me: Scripps.. (I didn't want to say Mira Mesa and Scripps was the first school that came to mind)
- homeless asian dude: Have I talked to you on the trolley before?
- me: No. (Thankfully that trolley came after I said that, so I just stood up and left)
Finn in this episode, omg.
colormechristi replied to your post: Highlights of my Thanksgiving/Black Friday shopping: *You forgot talking to me on the phone. Duhhhhhhhhhhh. :P
Lol, no I didn’t[;
Highlights of my Thanksgiving/Black Friday shopping:
- the way my cousin made a turducken
- my cousins trying to persuade me to go to a strip club with them to kill time
- seeing Keone Madrid at Target
- getting everything that me and my cousins needed at Target (my keyboard)
- shocked to see that Keone Madrid AND Vinh Nguyen were only 10-15 people away from me in line at Best Buy
- interrupting Keone and Vinh’s conversation to ask them for a picture (they’re so nice, omg)
- Vinh asking if I was a dancer
- both Keone and Vinh putting their hands on my shoulder for the picture
- either Keone or Vinh telling me to “Take it easy, bro.”, I don’t know. I was too fazed
- slept for 8 hours -
- going back to Target and ending up buying CDs
- going to Fashion Valley and splurging on a new backpack from Sun Diego
- ending the night by listening to music and organizing my iTunes library
necronomicons replied to your post: ..and so it begins! I had to fold these newspapers this morning… I’m so over black friday already HAHA -_-
haha, were you the reason why Mira Mesa’s newspapers were late?!